- Online retailers venture into real world [TribLive]
- Gen Y shoppers, raised on e-commerce, still prefer in-store experience [The Baltimore Sun]
- Want to Raise Prices? Customer Segmentation Provides an Answer [RetailWire]
- The Fingerprint Scanner On The New iPhone Is About Money [Business Insider]
- PayPal Will Win the Mobile Payments Race [Forbes]
- Walmart looks to heat up hot toy list [USA Today]
- PayPal and Apple drop mobile payments bombshells [Internet Retailer]
- How Social Commerce Is Winning By Going After The Entire Experience [Business Insider]
- Macy’s: Marketers Should Defend Data Use But Show Restraint [Ad Age]
- Why the world’s third largest grocery conglomerate couldn’t make it in the US [Quartz]
- Neiman Marcus to Be Bought by Ares, Canada Fund [Bloomberg]
- How The Tech That’s Behind Google Glass Is Convincing You To Buy Things [Business Insider]
- 10 Reasons Customers Will Pay More [Inc.com]
- As Holiday Decorations Hit the Shelves, Consumers Jump Online to Plan [Adobe]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.