Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- North American e-retailers take on Latin America [Internet Retailer]
- Instacart, Birchbox Men And The Prowl Take E-Commerce Three Big Leaps Forward [Forbes]
- Surprising Facts About Customer Loyalty Marketing [MarketingProfs]
- Most retailers expect their holiday online sales to grow at least 10% [Internet Retailer]
- Marketers: Too Many Big Data Fish To Fry [Marketing Daily]
- WinCo model setting new grocery industry standard [Idaho Statesman]
- At Target, innovation begins from within [Star Tribune]
- U.S. adults spend two-plus hours a day thumbing on mobile devices [LA Times]
- More than half of online shoppers in North America will have tablets by 2017 [Internet Retailer]
- Retailer ModCloth credits Pittsburgh team for company growth [Post-Gazette]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.