Win 2 Tickets to the #SMWClosing Party in London!
We are excited to sponsor the biggest closing party ever seen at Social Media Week London!
To celebrate, we are giving away 2 tickets, so you and a friend can join on us on Thursday 27 September to party in style at the glamorous Sanderson Hotel, London!
Enjoy a night of chilled beverages, delicious canapés and treats, some awesome tunes from top class London DJ, Kit Proudfoot from #TerraceSounds, and some great entertainment.
Be sure to pop by the Adobe Photobooth, grab a few photos with colleagues, friends and new connections plus pick up your Adobe Recovery Pack - we’ll certainly be needing one after such a crazy week!
The Official #SMWLDN Closing Party starts at 7pm and finishes at 11pm but the DJ will be playing and the bar will be open until 1am, so those who are looking for an after party can dance the night away!
Retweet to Win
To enter, all you have to do is tweet:
Retweet to win: Get me to the @SMWLDN party, sponsored by @AdobeSocial! #SMWClosing (2 tickets up for grabs) http://adobe.ly/UJpX4d
Good luck and happy Social Media Week!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Adobe #SMWClosing Party” Sweepstake (the “Sweepstake”) opens 12am (BST) 24 September 2012 and closes at 12pm (BST) 26 September 2012 (“Sweepstake Period”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The winner’s name will be randomly drawn from eligible entries as described below. The Sweepstake is sponsored by Adobe Systems Europe Limited, Market House, 34–38 Market Street, Maidenhead, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom (“Sponsor”).
(1) ELIGIBILITY: To enter participants must be legal citizens of the United Kingdom age 18 or older as of the date of entry, with internet access. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Adobe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstake. Void where prohibited.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter the Sweepstake by tweeting “Retweet to win: Get me to the @SMWLDN party, sponsored by @AdobeSocial! #SMWClosing (2 tickets up for grabs) http://adobe.ly/UJpX4d”. Participants should follow Sponsor’s Twitter handle @AdobeSocial to get the latest Sweepstake announcements and details.
(3) PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected, to receive one (1) prize: two tickets to the Official Social Media Week London Closing Party. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Adobe in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable. All taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. The selection of the winner will take place on or about 12pm, GMT on 26 September 2012 and the winner will be announced on the same day. Additionally, the winner will be notified by Twitter within one (1) business day of the selection. The prize will be awarded at the Official Social Media Week London Party on 27 September 2012. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as a condition of receiving the prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed delaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
(5) TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winner is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decision is final and binding. Sponsor and its agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstake to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstake; (v) electronic hardware or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, and (vi) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions. By participating in the Sweepstake, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstake or resulting from participant’s Sweepstake participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Adobe reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Adobe in connection with Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Official Rules, Adobe Social Media Week Sweepstakes, Market House, 34–38 Market Street, Maidenhead, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom