The Adobe Omniture Summit Companion mobile app
As you make your way to Salt Lake City, download the Adobe Omniture Summit Companion app. Even if you’ve already downloaded the app, make sure you have the latest version. We’ve made some last minute updates to the app in preparation for Summit and want to make sure everyone can take advantage of all of the features.
Available for iPhone/iPod touch and Android, the Summit Companion is the hub of your Summit experience. Just launch the app, login, and you’re all set. (Important: To take advantage of all the available features, be sure to login with the same email address and password you used when you registered to attend.). Within the app, you can:
- Use My Schedule to view your custom schedule including what sessions you are registered for as well as associated time, room, and speaker information.
- View the Schedule to view a complete schedule for Summit and register for sessions to reserve your spot while on the go.
- Follow all of the discussion around summit on Twitter and our hashtag “#omtrsummit”. Reply, re-tweet and follow the conversation.
- Browse the Speakers list. View a list of speakers and their bios.
- Get Event Info including access to the shuttle schedule, maps of the venues, and other general information.
One the of best things about the app is it’s socially enabled. All of the sessions and going-ons at Summit allow you to check-in, add a photo, and add comments. You can easily share where you are, and what you’re doing using the app.
All of these check-ins, comments, and photos post to the Event Feed. Check the Event Feed often to stay connected to what is going on at Summit in real-time and where you should be to make the most of the event.
If you don’t have an iOS or Android device, you can still use take advantage of just about all the Summit Companion features by visiting http://app.doubledutch.me/omniture on any HTML5 compatible web browser.
If you have any questions about the app, or are having trouble with it, please let us know via Twitter using the hashtag #summithelp or visit the Social Connection located outside the Partner Showcase at the Grand America Hotel beginning on Tuesday.
Enjoy the app, and see you at Summit!