We’re thrilled to announce today Google+ Pages support for the Social Marketing Suite!
By: Lawrence Mak, Product Marketing Manager
This new feature expands the social platforms our technology supports and gives brands new tools to manage their presence on Google+ Pages for businesses.
Google+ Pages for the Social Marketing Suite includes several key tools that help you streamline the publishing process and enable your brand to reach the right customers with the right messages:
- Google+ Page Publisher — Plan, schedule and publish targeted messages with attachments like photos and video to any number of Circles
- +Circle Audience Segmentation — Target customers with advanced segmentation using our new, innovative +Circle tagging system that dynamically segments audiences based on post engagement for deeper retargeting
- Google+ Page Analytics — Access powerful Page and Post analytics for insight into engagement trends
- Multi-Page Management — Manage and publish to multiple Google+ Pages and Circles from one efficient tool
Managing multiple brand presences and communicating with customers across social platforms just got a heck of a lot easier. The Social Marketing Suite now supports Google+, Facebook and Twitter, all in one tool. We’re thrilled to be a part of this Google+ Page trial and can’t wait to roll it out to all our customers in the near future!
Want to learn more?
- Download the Context Optional Guide to Google+ Pages for Brands
- Check our our official announcement
- Read Google’s official blog post
Oh, and add Context Optional to your Circle on Google+!