Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #12
Here’s this week’s roundup of links of interest in Retail & Travel, from the thought leaders on our retail & travel consulting team:
- Cyber Monday Sales Climb to New Heights [Adobe Blogs]
- Is Cyber Monday good for retailers? [Adobe Blogs]
- Will Black Friday showrooming overshadow Cyber Monday shopping online? [Adobe Blogs]
- Black Friday mobile traffic exceeds the typical shopping day by 155% [Internet Retailer]
- Apparel tops the shopping list for consumers on Cyber Monday [Internet Retailer]
- Retailers boost online holiday marketing budgets [Internet Retailer]
- 10 Retail Companies That Have The Most Satisfied Workers [Business Insider]
- Scientists Found Two Scents That Can Easily Make People Spend More [Business Insider]
- Wal-Mart Is Rolling Out A Subscription Food Service Called ‘Goodies’ [Business Insider]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Michael Halbrook is a manager in Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. His team serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud, helping retailers with online & offline measurement of retail & travel acquisition, optimization, and conversion, and developing & executing on new digital marketing strategies. He tweets at @Halbrook.