Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #28
Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- Why Small Data May Be Bigger Than Big Data [Inc.com]
- Samsung Decides to Build Its Own Stores — Inside Best Buy [All Things D]
- Want Better Email Revenue? Send Late at Night [eMarketer]
- Macy’s, Others Turn Stores Into Online Fulfillment Centers [Forbes]
- Costco juices up its print magazine pages with the mobile web [Internet Retailer]
- Several major retailers grow online sales faster than Amazon in Q4 [Internet Retailer]
- eBay rebrands Shopping.com as eBay Commerce Network [Internet Retailer]
- An apparel retailer converts 33% of one-time buyers into repeat shoppers [Internet Retailer]
- How Karmaloop keeps online coupons legitimate [Internet Retailer]
- CPG Brands Up the Mobile App Ante [eMarketer]
- Double-Digit Ecommerce Growth Story Continues in Western Europe [eMarketer]
- Facebook gives e-retailers some flash [Internet Retailer]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.