Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #31
Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- Fab Wants To Become The ‘World’s Alternative To Amazon And Wal-Mart’ [Business Insider]
- Smartphones, Tablets Drive Faster Growth in Ecommerce Sales [eMarketer]
- The 6 Top Retailers for Inspiring Brand Loyalty [The Motley Fool]
- Sharing online shopping—and feelings—with friends [Internet Retailer]
- Consumers want to easily move across shopping channels [Internet Retailer]
- Gap will try a variation of order online and pick up in store [Internet Retailer]
- Hertz Is Now Using Twitter To Resolve Customer Complaints [Business Insider]
- There’s room for retailers to improve their e-mail marketing [Internet Retailer]
- Most travel researchers on tablets book on the desktop [Internet Retailer]
- Retail Ecommerce Set to Keep a Strong Pace Through 2017 [eMarketer]
- Here’s What A National Internet Sales Tax Will Cost You [Business Insider]
- Hispanic Shoppers Bring Social, Mobile Habits to the Grocery Aisle [eMarketer]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.