Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #33
Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- Criminals target the data merchants hold [Internet Retailer]
- Nordstrom Using Smart Phones To Track Customers Movements [CBS DFW]
- Game On, Amazon! eBay Rolls Out One-Hour Delivery [Forbes]
- Senate Passes Online Sales-Tax Legislation [WSJ]
- These 10 Ideas In Retail Innovation Will Change The Way You Shop [Forbes]
- How Klout Can Score You the VIP Airport Treatment [Mashable]
- Target’s Cartwheel to Bridge the Digital and Brick-and-Mortar Divide [Forbes]
- How doll clothing e-retailer Liberty Jane drives Pinterest users to its site [Internet Retailer]
- Mobile commerce sales for 18 retailers rise 74% in April [Internet Retailer]
- The Massive And Continued Rise Of Mobile Commerce [Business Insider]
- ShopSavvy targets window shoppers with a redesigned iPhone/iPad app [Business Insider]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.