Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #36
Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- Online Retailers Moving Into Offline Shopping [Forbes]
- Win the Attention of Your Distracted Consumer [Harvard Business Review]
- Give Me My Data [LinkedIn]
- Nonanchor And Anchor Stores Equally Popular Among Consumers [Forbes]
- The Latest Fad To Hit Target Is No Designer Collab [Refinery29]
- The Rise of the Mobile-Only User [Harvard Business Review]
- One in five U.K. web sales is mobile [Internet Retailer]
- A new tool lets retailers offer Apple Passbook deals without an app [Internet Retailer]
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing [Mashable]
- Retail trends to watch [Inside Retail Asia]
- Reducing the rate of returns [Internet Retailer]
- Five Non-Obvious Things Google Study Reveals About Smartphone Shopping [Fast Company]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.