Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #47
Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- Same-Day Delivery? Not So Fast [Strategy+Business]
- Online retailing means the industrialisation of analytics [Computer Weekly]
- Home Depot’s Resurrection [Forbes]
- Google Is Rewriting the Rules of Email Marketing in Its War With Facebook [MarketingProfs]
- Toys ‘R’ Us will match competitors’ online prices in stores [Internet Retailer]
- J. Crew’s Smart Pinterest Play [Forbes]
- The most important shopper marketing trends to watch [iMedia Connection]
- Coming to a store near you: Cutting-edge technology [CNBC]
- Sears Can’t Survive as a Retailer [Bloomberg TV]
- 125 shopping days left: Retailers start Christmas deals [CNBC]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.