Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #48
Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- The Revenge of Old School Retail [Yahoo! Finance]
- Amazon Takes Tax Fight to Supreme Court [Mashable]
- A New Image Recognition App Lets You Shop Straight From Print Ads [Business Insider]
- Back-to-School Marketing Attribution 101: Four Lessons [MarketingProfs]
- Why The Holiday Season Could Be A Flop [Forbes]
- Web Sales Remain Small for Many Retailers [WSJ]
- Can Twitter Make ‘T-Commerce’ a Thing? [Mashable]
- For Stores, Email Still Beats Pants Off Social [Marketing Daily]
- Design Emails With a Mobile Mindset: Five Tips [MarketingProfs]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.