Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #52
- Walmart.com debuts a weekly web video series [Internet Retailer]
- Smartphone Coupons Are Going Mainstream [Business Insider]
- 6 Things Online Retailers Can Learn From Amazon [Forbes]
- Nordstrom: How To Remain Relevant In A Tech Savvy World [Forbes]
- What Boosts a Web Page’s Search Rank in Google? [MarketingProfs]
- Argos and eBay join forces for click-and-collect service [The Guardian]
- Tablets beat smartphones in mobile commerce [InternetRetailer]
- Brooks Brothers, national retailers analyze ‘big data’ [Washington Post]
- Target launches an online subscription retail program [Internet Retailer]
- A Not So Merry Christmas For The Consumer And Retailers? [Forbes]
- What Keeps Marketers Up at Night? [MarketingProfs]
- How Google’s Expanded Search Encryption Impacts Adobe Analytics [Adobe]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.