Point of Sale: Retail & Travel Weekly #56
- Rakuten’s CEO on Humanizing E-Commerce [HBR]
- Real-world ‘Do Not Track’ coming to retail stores [CNET]
- eBay’s big day [InternetRetailer]
- How to Harness Big Data for Better Holiday Shopping Experiences [MarketingProfs]
- Halloween Spending By The Numbers [Forbes]
- What Keeps Retailers Up At Night? [Forbes]
- 55% of Twitter users plan to discuss gift ideas on the social network [InternetRetailer]
- ‘Premiumization’ Called Key to Retail Success [PSFK]
- Toys R Us’ Holiday Ads Employ Prankvertising [AdWeek]
- Big Data Generating Big Results For Marketers, But Not All Have Adopted It [MediaPost]
- Persuading Senior Executives With Data [ClickZ]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.