[Posted by Ed Hadley, Senior Marketing Manager, Neolane, Inc.]
Taking place August 20–23, 2013 at the Boston Marriott Longwharf hotel on Boston’s waterfront, the 2nd annual Neolane Customer Forum is designed to foster an open exchange of ideas and best practices among North American customers and partners, both new and long term.
Our inaugural event was a success and this year’s Customer Forum is shaping up to be even better. In fact, with about three weeks to go, registrations have already exceeded last year. There’s still some space available, though, so if you haven’t registered yet, here are 7 reasons why you should immediately:
- Killer Keynotes – Get your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing trends with keynotes from Adam Sarner, Gartner, Inc. and Rob Brosnan, Forrester Research, Inc. Plus, hear Adobe outline its vision for Neolane within the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Case Studies – Learn how customers like NOOK Media/Barnes & Noble, a representative from the NFL, Comcast-Spectacor, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, EFI, and CTCA are using Neolane to power their marketing strategy. Apply their best practices at your company to drive greater results.
- Free Training – Hone your Neolane skills with a free day and a half of training (worth thousands). Pick the track best suited for your role—functional or technical—or switch as you please.
- Ask the Experts – Got a question about the Neolane platform? Ask our panel of experts from the Neolane team. Go ahead: try to stump them!
- Product Direction – Learn the latest on the Neolane platform and where it’s headed from Neolane CPO Suresh Vittal and other members of the product team.
- Social Events – Have fun and network with your peers. Experience a traditional Boston clambake at the New England Aquarium and a night of rock ‘n roll at the Hard Rock Café.
- The Location – Experience Boston’s beautiful waterfront in August and spend some time taking in the sights, including the North End, Freedom Trail, and “Hahvahd Yahd!”
For some bonus inspiration, check out photos below from the social event at last year’s Neolane Customer Forum: a Boston harbor cruise aboard the Seaport Elite II yacht!