Enter our sweepstakes to win a free hour of Adobe Digital consulting

Website personalization…you’ve heard of it, you’ve dabbled in it, yet you want to do so much more. You’re not the only one. In a recent survey of online merchants by the eTailing Group, only 13 percent of respondents seemed to think they’ve got personalization figured out (see chart). Well, we’d like to help the other 87 percent!

 

In the crowded online world, it’s become increasingly difficult for your brand to stand out amidst all the noise. Offering personalized and engaging experiences across all of your digital properties can build customer loyalty and drive higher conversion rates. Content, offers and copy that resonate with a 30-year-old female bargain shopper from California in January, may be completely different from what resonates that same month with a 50-year-old female luxury buyer in East Hampton who shops on your site at least once a week. Creating personalized experiences for each of these visitor segments from the moment they begin interacting with your brand online and across all channels such as desktop, web, mobile and social media, can make all the difference and ultimately impact your bottom line.

But, sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day or enough team members to execute on your marketing organization’s vision. That’s where the Adobe Digital Consulting Group comes in.

Our Adobe Digital team is offering three lucky Adobe Digital Marketing Suite customers a free one-hour consulting session* to help them roadmap their digital personalization plan and get closer to providing more relevant and engaging experiences to their online audiences. Whether you’d like to explore the benefits of offering personalized recommendations within your shopping cart, or sending remarketing emails following a purchase, or you want to determine how dynamic homepage banners can impact visitor engagement and conversion, Adobe Digital experts can provide industry best practices and outline a suggested roadmap for your team. We’ll help you get started putting the right content in front of the right audiences, in the right place at the right time!

How to enter:

Fill out the form below between June 1 — June 15, 2012 and let us know the num­ber one area where you’d like to offer more per­son­al­ized dig­i­tal expe­ri­ences, but just haven’t had the time or resources to do so. We’ll ran­domly select three win­ners to sit down with Adobe Dig­i­tal Con­sult­ing experts for a free one-hour strat­egy con­sult­ing ses­sion between July 1 – August 31, 2012. Please see offi­cial Terms and Con­di­tions below*.

Or, to enter to win via email, send an email to customersuccess@​adobe.​com with “Ready, Set, Per­son­al­ize!” Sweep­stakes in the sub­ject line and include your response to our Sweep­stakes ques­tion, along with your name, orga­ni­za­tion, email address and phone number.

*NO PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND), NON-U.S. CITIZENS VISITING THE U.S, AND LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM WHO ARE PRIOR ADOBE DIGITAL MARKETING CUSTOMERS, AGE 18 OR OLDER. ENTER BY 11:59 P.M. PST ON 6/15/12. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Adobe Systems Incorporated, San Jose, CA, US. For complete Official Rules, odds, and prize descriptions, visit: http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/ready-set-personalize-official-sweepstakes-rules/

 

1 comments
booking.com
booking.com

A big thank you for your article post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.