No purchase necessary to enter or to win the #AdobeSocial Instagram Competition. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. The contest is sponsored by Adobe Systems Europe Limited, Market House, 34–38 Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8AD.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 who resides legally in Europe or holds a valid current European student visa at the time of the contest start date. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Adobe or an Adobe affiliates and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the contest.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: The participant must:
- Ensure they have the Instagram app on their iOS or Android mobile phone
- Take a photo
- Using the props provided in the direct mail pack; or
- At DMEXCO; or
- At Social Media Week; or
- Related to Adobe Social
- Upload it to Instagram and tag with #AdobeSocial
(3) PRIZES: No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Adobe in the event of prize unavailability. The prize is non-transferable. All taxes (if any), and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be determined by Adobe Systems Europe Limited from all eligible entries received. We will select a weekly winner at midday on 21st and 28th September 2012, 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th October 2012 as well as 3 winners at DMEXCO on 13th September 2012 and 2 winners at Social Media Week on 27th September 2012. Winner will be notified via a comment on their Instagram photograph. Winner will then be requested to email Adobe their details and Adobe will post the prize to them. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement upon collection of the prize as a condition of receiving the prize. The winner’s name and photo (taken when collecting the prize) will be promoted online (typically our Adobe blog and Facebook page). Adobe is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prizes may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
(5) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of the AdobeSocial Instagram Competition and selection of the winner is in Adobe’s sole discretion, and Adobe’s decisions are final and binding. Adobe, agents and representatives of Adobe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Adobe that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Technical Communications contest; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Technical Communications contest; (v) electronic hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, and (vi) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions. Adobe reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of participant and Adobe in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.