Thousands of us will come together again at Adobe Summit in Salt Lake City to learn from experts and each other. We’ll share knowledge as a community on what it takes to create epic digital experiences that matter to our customers and organizations.
While we will have the Adobe team and our partners on hand to share the latest innovations and practical tips on getting the most from Adobe Experience Manager, we know that ideas come from all parts of this community. This means you.
Are you doing something interesting and innovative with Adobe Experience Manager? Are you a web experience management expert? Well, here is your chance to take the stage and share your expertise. The Adobe Experience Manager team is calling for speakers for the Web Experience Management track.
To enter, simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, December 4, with the following information:
- Name, Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn
- Have you attended any previous Adobe Summit?
- Your proposal and area of expertise
- We have already curated a set of session topics based on what people are most interested in. Take a look at the Session Scheduler for our WEM track to see the general topic areas. Your proposal should fit into one of these topic areas.
- Have you presented before? Send us a link to any recorded presentations
Selected speakers will be notified and work directly with the Experience Manager team to craft a presentation for Summit attendees. All speakers will receive a free conference pass!
The deadline for speakers is Wednesday, December 4, so get your submissions in fast.
Look forward to seeing you all at Summit!
P.S. Stay tuned for exciting pre-Summit events. Those that shoot us an email will be the first to get the details.