Today, we’re excited to announce a new solution that enables brands to create and deliver consistent experiences for customers across content-rich apps and the Web using one set of assets. The combination of Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and the market-leading Web experience management solution, Adobe Experience Manager, helps organizations streamline the production of interactive, content-centric apps.
With the integration of Digital Publishing Suite and Experience Manager, organizations have a solution that allows them to:
- Author compelling app content faster—using the intuitive, drag-and-drop interface of Adobe Experience Manager, creative assets can now be seamlessly added to responsive HTML templates, which are then synced with DPS.
- Decrease publishing costs across channels—contributors across the organization – creative teams, production staff and business managers – can now leverage approved creative assets for delivery into content-centric apps, reducing dependence on Web production and design staff. They can ensure more timely delivery of content with greater control over mobile brand experiences as well as the ability to quickly update content as needed.
- Maintain a consistent brand and user experience—production staff can ensure brand consistency across Web and content-centric apps by using approved, versioned assets that are centrally located and managed through Experience Manager’s Digital Asset Management.
“DPS and Adobe Experience Manager make it significantly easier for publishers and brands to produce consistent, rich content for customers on mobile and the Web. Delivering interactive magazines for mobile devices and content for the Web used to require separate assets, teams and time,” says Nick Bogaty, head of digital publishing, Adobe. “That’s now a thing of the past. The combination of our tools will arm savvy CMOs with a tremendous advantage.”
Lord Abbett, a U.S.-based money management firm, is using DPS and Experience Manager to create a thought leadership app distributed to customers, delivering information about market trends and analysis and keeping them engaged with the firm. With the DPS and Experience Manager workflow, the firm accelerated its time-to-market for the Lord Abbett Perspectives app by 50 percent.
“At Lord Abbett, we continually look for ways to connect with our customers and employees, no matter what mobile device they’re using. By leveraging DPS and Adobe Experience Manager, anyone on our content creation team can now develop and deploy content across all of our properties,” says Steve Reilly, director of digital communications, Lord Abbett. “What’s more, we are able to manage our digital assets seamlessly—ensuring a unified look and feel, while simplifying workflow and gaining production efficiencies.”
Additionally, Condé Nast is using the combination of Adobe technologies to accelerate production of its iconic Vanity Fair title for the iPhone. “Adobe DPS is the go-to solution for publishing our magazine apps on mobile devices,” says Emily Smith, director of operations for corporate editorial, Condé Nast. “The integration of Adobe Experience Manager not only enables us deliver a consistent Vanity Fair experience on multiple platforms, we have advanced our on-sale date by five days.”
Finally, CMO.com by Adobe—a website offering news, expertise and insights for senior marketing executives—is using DPS and Experience Manager to develop special editions of its content for tablets and smartphones, extending the reach of its content to a wider audience.
In addition to the new integration with Experience Manager, DPS also offers full app measurement capabilities from Adobe Analytics, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud. The combination of DPS and Adobe Marketing Cloud allows publishers and businesses to create, deliver and measure rich-content mobile apps, ensuring the most impactful content reaches the right audience.
- Read the Press Release: New Adobe Offering Drives Rich-Content Connections Across Mobile Apps and Web
- Learn more about DPS and Adobe Experience Manager on Adobe.com
- Read the Lord Abbett Success Story
- Download the Vanity Fair iPhone app, the Lord Abbett Perspectives app or the CMO.com app
This post was previously published on the Adobe Digital Publishing blog on February 27, 2014.