This September I’m going to travel to Toronto to present at the FITC conference. It’s set to be an exciting show with all of the major mobile platforms being supported including Android, Palm, Windows Mobile, Flash Lite, Blackberry, OpenGL ES and of course iPhone development. There’s even going to be a session on SMS Applications, something that is probably a lot more interesting that you’d think!
- Martin Barclay & Robert Burdick from Nokia: Develop and Distribute for Nokia smartphones
- Scott Janousek: Practical Design and Development with Flash on Mobile Devices
- Scott Janousek: Leveraging Accelerometers on Mobile Devices
- Thomas Joos: Tips and Tricks for Flash Lite Optimization
- Weyert de Boer: Android for Flash Developers
- Mark Doherty: Flash Lite Distribution and the Open Screen Fund
So as you can see there are going to be a number of presentations on Flash topics. In my session I’m going to probably break the rules and just sit and have a chat with everyone. Distribution is a complex topic and one where many misunderstand where money is made.
On top of that I’ll also be showing off sneak peaks, so if you’re in the Toronto area and not coming to Adobe MAX then I suggest you start booking
Prices are very low at $209 and $89 for students.