It’s a little over 48 hours until the start of the biggest dead drop to date! If you are in Northern California make sure you read my other post so you have all the details. Now there are some things that you can do in preparation that will potentially help you come Sunday night. Here are a list of things that you should have handy in case they are necessary:
- a good pair of shoes (i.e. not sandals) as there may be some hiking involved
- a decent flashlight, the brighter the better
- a car as there will be some driving involved
- some type of internet-connected device
- bail money (just kidding I hope)
Please blog and tweet about the dead drop if you can so we have a good turnout. If you tweet about it use the #deaddrop hashtag so we can all follow it.