Have you seen the October issue of the Edge newsletter? It’s now live on Adobe.com. Produced by the Adobe Developer Relations team, the Edge has 1.7 million subscribers worldwide. It features video, articles and tutorials for developers and designers who create content and applications for the web.
In this month’s video, Edge Managing Editor Julie Campagna is on the scene at Adobe MAX 2009. See a snapshot of this year’s lively event, including announcements, technology previews, and commentary from attendees.
Also included in the issue:
- An introduction to developing games on the Adobe Flash Platform by Samuel Asher Rivello
- From black box to contextual applications by Eric Oldrin
- The edge of Flash by Rob Ford
- A guide to Adobe developer groups and resources online by Bryan Rinaldi
- Unveiling WorkflowLab: A new tool for developing project workflows by Doug Winnie
- Object Relational Mapping for the Adobe AIR developer by David Tucker