So as I mentioned in my last post that I will be driving across this great country beginning tomorrow morning. As a part of that I am doing a different kind of dead drop where your mission is simply to find me out on the road. I have created the ultimate Flash CS5 prize package for those who track me down. The package consists of the following:
- The coveted Adobe Dead Drop Winner coin.
- A new iPod Touch that you can use to create applications for with CS5 if you don’t have an iPhone.
- A full boxed copy of CS5 Master Collection as soon as it is released.
- Assuming you meet the requirements, I will get you added to the Flash CS5 pre-release so you can start playing right now!
You have to admit that those prizes are worth getting out on the highway for. Of course there are some loose rules to this dead drop that you must follow in order to win. These rules are the following:
- The dead drop begins once the official blog post goes up sometime tomorrow. So don’t wait outside my house tonight thinking you will just catch me as I leave.
- There will be a maximum of 5 winners and there cannot be more than one winner per state. Follow me on Twitter to see the latest contest status.
- Assuming you are an actual Flash user (i.e. not an MS evangelist), I should have no problem adding you to the pre-release. But this part of the prize is NOT guaranteed.
- I will hand you the dead drop winner coin when you find me. The iPod Touch and Master Collection CS5 will be shipped to you. The iPod will ship within a couple of weeks and obviously CS5 will ship when we release it.
So what will you have to do when you find me? All will be explained in the kickoff post tomorrow. If you are planning on participating keep a close watch on my Twitter feed as well as my blog.