Kevin Hoyt, Adobe Flash Platform evangelist, has launched a series of tutorial videos on Adobe TV about the challenges of developing rich Internet applications. In this first episode, he explains how virtual lists improve application performance by reducing rendering time. More episodes are on the way. Let us know what you think.
The New and Improved Adobe TV has been launched this week. Main improvements are in navigation, search, sharing & customization options, tagging and more. It is the first website in the world to deploy a video player built with the Adobe Open Source Media Framework (a.k.a Strobe), and one of the first sites built using Adobe ColdFusion 9.
Highlighted features include:
- User-customizable homepage
- Vastly improved navigation & search
- Save your favorite episodes to “My Library”
- Share videos on social networking sites such as Facebook, Digg, and StumbleUpon
- Subscribe to the RSS feeds of your favorite shows
- Pop-out video player to view videos at any size
- Commenting & Rating
Now you can easily find video content on your favorite product by rating, by popularity, and by how recently it was posted. Watch an recent episode on the Adobe Flash Platform. See more at tv.adobe.com.