Announcing the Digital Publishing Suite Developer Center
We’ve just launched a new resource for customers and partners, the Digital Publishing Suite Developer Center. This portal contains a wealth of detailed information to help developers extend Digital Publishing Suite, and take advantage of advanced capabilities, particularly of the Professional and Enterprise editions. Content will be updated weekly, and will include tutorials, how-to articles, templates, scripts, code samples and API documentation.
Some initial topics include:
- Building a custom storefront
- Leveraging direct entitlement
- Integrating with Apple Newsstand
- Using push notifications and triggering Apple Newsstand background downloads
- Using a self-signed content viewer on the iPad for USB previewing of folios
- Quickly creating folios from existing PDF files using an InDesign script
The Developer Center is also a quick way to find information on the latest features in each new software release.
Check Developer Center frequently for the latest ways to push the boundaries of what’s possible with Digital Publishing Suite!