Digital Publishing Suite App Available Now!

Are you curious to learn how other publishers and business use DPS to transform their businesses? Do you want to see examples of a custom HTML store, iPhone publishing, and creative use of overlays all in one place? Download the Adobe & Digital Publishing app now on your iPad.

Some featured items:

• Reader’s Digest uses custom, in-app stores, allowing readers to shop for more products and services without leaving the app
  • Embedded videos in trade publications provide effective and engaging product detailing
  • Men’s Health publishes to iPhone to reach a broader, highly connected audience
  • Backpacker uses social sharing to allow its brand ambassadors to spread the word about great content
  • National Geographic uses Adaptive Design Tools to publish to iPad and Kindle Fire

Download the app from the iTunes store today. Let us know your favorite features of the app. Or you can simply vote with your fingers! We will use the analytics built into Digital Publishing Suite to see which features are most popular.

Uncategorized

Comments

• By Hod Berman - 1:40 PM on November 13, 2012

The app mentioned above: DPS tips is a great learning app for DPS. Highly recommend it for either platform. I am excited to check out this new app.

• By Ben - 1:56 PM on November 8, 2012

This application is really amazing.
    It’s a great window case of what is possible with DPS.
    I’m sure I’ll use it for all my training sessions form now on to demonstrate it.

• By Dan McSweeney - 10:58 AM on November 8, 2012

Comment to Márcio above. There is a really tremendous app from Adobe call DPS tips which works on iPads and iPhones and Android devices as well. DPS allows the designer to choose which devices to target, but it’s up to that designer to create and publish – it’s a lot of work.

My experience publishing my first app was that I wanted to do iPad first because of the sheer number of iPads out there in people’s hands. And then I went back and launched for Android and Kindle Fire – same amount of work, but a smaller number of downloads – much smaller.

And in the name of shameless self-promotion, my app is free and called, Todas la letras. It is an interactive app for kids who are learning the Spanish alphabet. Look it up on any of the stores, or visit my website to read about it.

The next trick is to publish for Windows 8 …

• By Toni - 5:25 AM on November 8, 2012

I tried it on my ipad 4 and the application is really powerful !
    Good job

• By Márcio Guerra - 5:44 PM on November 7, 2012

I would really like to know why, with such a big market share, Adobe doesn’t start producing proper apps, quality apps, free apps, for Android. Why only just “iProducst”? After all the comotion because of the “flashless” device, now the main concern of this company is exactly that device?

We got it, Adobe & Digital Publishing are very good things, but because of that migrate them also to Android… That’s all we (I) ask!

Thank you!

Márcio GUerra

• By Ken Durso - 4:46 PM on November 7, 2012

Please consider supporting Android devices and tablets. Thanks.

• By Gilberto Balderas - 2:24 PM on November 7, 2012

downloding mode on

• By Brian - 12:48 PM on November 7, 2012

Loved the app on iPad 3. The only problem is that I am deaf… I see that it is not closed captioned or subtitled. It would be nice to provide alternate accessible transcript if possible. Other than that, it is gorgeous digital publishing on iPad!