July 11, 2014
There’s nothing football fans love more than the excitement of game day. To make it even better, the creative team at Buffalo Bills built an app called Buffalo Bills Touch that brings all of the enthusiasm from the stands to the fans at home, as well as enhancing the in-stadium fan experience! Developed in-house using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), the app features behind-the-scenes player videos, up-to-the-minute stats, live game-day streaming, and immersive multimedia experiences as exhilarating as what’s happening on the field.
“We went digital because we want our fans to have the opportunity to always have their finger on the pulse of the Buffalo Bills,” said Bryan Matthews, Creative Director of the Buffalo Bills.
Why we love this app:
- Extends the game-day experience and engages the fan community all over the world
- Promotes a dialog between fans and the team via integration with Twitter and Instagram.
- Alerts fans mid-week to get them excited about upcoming games using in-app push notifications.
- Delivers a new way to engage with the franchise, creating a more robust brand experience.
- Connects in-seat, at-home and online experiences.
See it for yourself! Download the app here: