June 24, 2013
By Sonia Sawhney
It’s Agency Spotlight Week on the Digital Publishing Suite blog! This week, we are highlighting how advertising and creative agencies use DPS to strategically position clients in the mobile space. We will share case studies, a guest blog, and an opinion paper on digital advertising. DPS allows agencies to quickly deliver and flexibly adapt mobile content for their clients, running full speed ahead of the competition. In addition, they are building advertisements in digital publications that merge the best of print and digital, with targeted placement, cutting edge interactivity, and integration with e-commerce.
At Bates Creative, a marketing agency specializing in design and branding, their team works to create an Experience Under Glass for clients using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. Investing heavily in a strategic decision to develop web and interactive skills, the agency chose to work with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite to create dynamic digital publications for clients. As a member of the DPS Agency Partner Program, the team at Bates Creative is able to claim a leadership position in the industry while rapidly and affordably expanding communications to tablet devices for clients.
Delivering value and expanding opportunities with Digital Publishing Suite services has put Bates Creative in a more strategic position with clients. The agency has worked with DPS Enterprise Level clients, the U.S. Marine Corps and Heifer International to help them move their publications and brands into more interactive, digital realms.
Continuing a legacy of award winning apps, Bates Creative clients have been recognized for excellence:
- US Marine Corps, Marines Magazine App: 2011 Association Media & Publishing Gold EXCEL Award, Media Innovation in Mobile Apps
- US Marine Corps, Marines Magazine App: 2012 Association Media & Publishing Gold EXCEL Award, Media Innovation in Mobile Apps
- Heifer International, World Ark Magazine App: Min’s Best of the Web 2013, Honorable Mention, Digital Magazine
- Heifer International, World Ark Magazine App: 2013 Association Media and Publishing Gold EXCEL Award, Media Innovation in Mobile Apps
- Heifer International, World Ark Magazine App: 2013 Art Director’s Club of Metropolitan Washington, Gold Award
Heather Shelton, director of business development for Bates Creative says, “Adobe Digital Publishing Suite has enabled us to change our client conversations and puts us in a leadership position in our industry. There are so many more ways we can now help our clients achieve their goals.”
Bates Creative is excited about the opportunity this technology opens up to clients to leverage the private publishing and restricted distribution capabilities within Digital Publishing Suite. This enables clients to deliver timely and relevant sales tools and other internal communications. The power of Digital Publishing Suite enables Bates Creative to bring content to life and transform the way their clients engage with audiences.
The analytical tools in DPS illuminate audience behavior and preferences, allowing Bates Creative the opportunity to provide clients additional insight. The limitless business opportunities this creates is just one way in which the agency is able to establish itself as a strategic partner delivering measurable results.
- Check out the complete case study in this PDF-Bates Creative: New Avenues for Growth
- Download World Ark Magazine and Marines Magazine from the iTunes Store
- Learn more on the benefits of outsourcing to an agency to help launch your app in this blog post Top 5 Reasons to Hire an Agency to Launch Adobe DPS Apps