If you use SiteCatalyst 15 regularly, you may have noticed when you logged in for the first time on July 20 that we did another product update in the late afternoon MDT on July 19. This introduced a number of bug fixes as well as some new functionality—and also some old functionality that we’re brought back by popular request. In this post I will briefly introduce some (but not all) of the changes that we made. You’ll see more on these features in subsequent posts on this blog and elsewhere. As always, if you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment or hit me up on Twitter (@benjamingaines)!
Read the full blog post at Adobe Digital Marketing Blog