Adobe is looking for participants for a brief (~1 hour) work observation and interview. Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Dreamweaver CS4 user (beginner to advanced)
- Curious about CSS layouts, but have never created one in Dreamweaver or in any other application
- Familiar with table-based layouts (i.e. you’ve done one before)
- Familiar with CSS and how it works (helpful, but not required)
- Comfortable working in Code or Split view (i.e. know how to work with HTML tags)
We are offering a small incentive to those willing to help us complete this study.
If you meet these requirements and would like to participate, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please confirm that you have never created a CSS layout before, whether or not you have created table-based layouts, and whether or not you are familiar with CSS at all.