This posting is a few weeks overdue, but we thought we should inform blog readers directly about the Dreamweaver 11.5.1 updater, released on June 9th. The updater fixes a number of bugs in Dreamweaver CS5.5, including:
- Android SDK EZ installation failure
- Various Macintosh crashes
- Nested CSS files failing to be read by Live View
- Windows version of the Native Application Settings dialog box missing Startup Screen option
- Custom JS function code hinting not working
Please be sure to download the Dreamweaver 11.5.1 updater so that you don’t experience any of these problems. To get the updater, open Dreamweaver and choose Help > Updates.