The latest update for Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 includes bug fixes in Live View, Code View and FTP file transfer. This update to Adobe Dreamweaver also ensures continued compatibility with the Adobe PhoneGap Build service and improves user experience. Below are some of the highlights of this bug fix update.
Specific updates to version 12.0.3 (Creative Suite version)
- Permission Issues encountered by multiple users during FTP transfer of files has been fixed.
- The keyboard shortcut of Cmd+H on Mac has been fixed.
- The CPU utilization shot to 100% for some cases when typing code in Code View
- Typing in the “Find and Replace” dialog was not possible when invoked via shortcuts
- After the search was completed via “Find and Replace” dialog, instant typing was not working in the code view.
- Live View performance issues have been fixed.
- Switching to Live View was crashing the application
- Optimizations for HiDPI display
Updates to both version 12.1.1 (Creative Cloud version) and version 12.0.3 (Creative Suite version)
- Continued compatibility with the Adobe PhoneGap Build service and improved user experience.
- Note: Upgrading to 12.1.1 will eliminate your stored customizations, keyboard shortcuts, etc. so please only upgrade if you require PhoneGap Build functionality.
Finally, we would like to acknowledge the help extended by Adobe Dreamweaver users in submitting “Crash Reports”. We have fixed some of the most common cases that were leading to crashes in this update also.
Note: The bug fixes mentioned above for 12.0.3 are already available to Creative Cloud members via 12.1 update.
Update: You can check if the update was successfully applied by checking the versions as mentioned below:
- For 12.0.3 it should be 220.127.116.1161
- For 12.1.1 it should be 18.104.22.16866