Adobe’s Web Platform team is excited to announce the availability of the second Creative Cloud update for Dreamweaver.
Improvements to Fluid Grids: Dreamweaver’s Fluid Grid Layouts tool has undergone major improvements. Create responsive websites more efficiently using simplified workflows with support for both classes and IDs and support for additional HTML5 elements.
Bring print-quality typography to the web with Edge Web Fonts: Integration of Edge Web Fonts with Dreamweaver gives you access to a vast web font library made possible by contributions from Adobe, Google, and foundries around the world. Dreamweaver’s re-designed Font Manager dramatically improves font management in Dreamweaver.
Custom settings retained after upgrade: Custom settings such as Favorites, Extensions enable/disable state, custom menu items are retained after you upgrade to this release.
Expanded table view is back! We heard your requests for getting back Expanded Table View, and on popular demand, the feature has been reinstated in this release.
- With increased HTML5 adoption by browsers, the default Doc Type is changed to HTML5.
- Addition of new form elements and form attributes
- H1, H2 … H6 and P tags under Structure category in Insert Menu
Critical bug fixes
- Multiple critical bug fixes and improved error messages when working rebuilding application workflows using PhoneGap.
- You can now import Edge Animate files with double byte characters in the filename into Dreamweaver. In addition, there are improvements to the Properties Inspector.
- Resolved issues related to the Files panel.
We want to thank all our customers – in particular those who reported issues/crashes and helped us resolve them.