We released an update today! Dreamweaver CC 2015.2 packs several enhancements to key creative workflows.
- Enhancements to DOM Panel: With new functionalities in DOM panel, you can layout much of your website using just the DOM Panel.
- Manipulate multiple elements simultaneously using the DOM panel. You can now select, copy, paste, move, wrap and delete a group of elements.
- Edit tags, classes, and IDs, with support for code hints as you begin typing class name.
- Insert elements to your web page using DOM panel.
- Updated Chromium Embedded Framework: Dreamweaver is integrated with the updated CEF for more accurate rendering on Live View.
- Web-optimized SVG via CC Libraries: Using the Save As SVG option for a shared or licensed Stock Ai asset, now extracts an SVG file optimized for web production.
- REMs and EMs: When adding a visual media query in Live View, you can choose relative measuring units such as REMs and EMs.
- New Email Templates: Jump-start your email design using the new responsive email starter templates.
- Security improvements to prevent Gatekeeper Exploit: To prevent potential Gatekeeper exploit, Dreamweaver prompts you to confirm if you want to load third-party plug-ins if it is installed in a location other than
For a complete list of all new features and enhancements, see New Features Summary. To get this Dreamweaver CC update, just open the Creative Cloud desktop app and click “Update” next to Dreamweaver CC (2015).