The latest release of Dreamweaver CC has not only introduced new features, but also has major improvements to existing ones such as the CSS Designer and the Element Quick View. We’ve created a couple of videos to provide an overview of these features and the enhancements we’ve made in Dreamweaver CC.
This video provides an overview of the CSS Designer panel and highlights the improvements to it. In this video you’ll learn how to:
- Start a page design with the CSS Designer.
- Work with the CSS Designer visual controls.
- Use the panel’s workflow enhancements.
You’ll also take a look at how Live View integrates with the CSS Designer feature, making web design easier than ever.
Element Quick View
The Element Quick View panel lets you easily modify the HTML structure of your page with a tree view. In this video you’ll get an overview of the feature and learn how to:
- Use the Element Quick View to precisely insert elements into your website.
- Easily edit the structure of your website.
- View editable and dynamic (read-only) elements.
Where to go from here?
Download Dreamweaver CC and give these features a spin. Adobe has published thousands of free learning tutorials and videos for all skill levels: beginners, intermediate, and advanced. We encourage you to continue to provide your feedback and input as this is what shapes our products.