New Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 2013: See You at Convergence14
What makes your business dynamic? In today’s lightning-fast business environment, it’s a critical question to consider. And while finding the time to pause from the “now” isn’t always easy, it’s the forward-thinking businesses that remain a step ahead of the competition. In a few short days, like-minded professionals from across the globe will meet at Microsoft Dynamics’ Convergence 2014 in search of smarter business solutions, cutting-edge innovations and the opportunity to build a powerful roster of connections, to ultimately deliver more impactful customer experiences.
As the only certified web-contracting solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Adobe EchoSign is excited to have a major presence at Convergence 2014. We are leading a session on closing deals faster using electronic signatures and seamless integrations with Microsoft Dynamics as well as exciting demos and yes, there will be plenty of prizes given out. Come and stop by the Adobe EchoSign Booth #715 and meet the team. Besides experiencing a week jam-packed with networking, idea exchange and fun social events, here’s what we have on tap:
Brand New Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013:
What place better than Convergence to announce Adobe EchoSign’s latest plug-and-play integration into Microsoft Dynamics 2013. As the only Microsoft-certified e-signature solution, EchoSign accelerates the quote-to-cash process by allowing you to send and track contracts or sales documents from within Microsoft Dynamics in just one-click. Microsoft Dynamics 2013 users continue to work completely within that UI and leverage the full capabilities of the easiest and simplest to use e-signature service, EchoSign, right from within the Dynamics UI. Recipients can sign anywhere, on any device, so you can seal any deal quickly and securely. EchoSign also integrates with Microsoft SharePoint as a document store for Dynamics, supporting signature workflows. Integrating EchoSign into your Dynamics CRM enables you to:
- Send documents directly from within Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, and other Microsoft Dynamics entities including custom entities
- Keep track of contracts in real time – know exactly when they’re opened, viewed, and signed
- Reduce manual entry, errors and rework by automatically merging data from Microsoft Dynamics fields into contracts, and push data from signers back to Dynamics
- Easily create reusable document templates with simple text tags or drag fields to quickly add form fields and signature blocks
- Create dynamics documents with Conditional logic and Calculated Fields to ensure that you are collecting the appropriate data during the signature process
- Create field layer templates that can be reused and applied on common documents
- Automatically generate and attach invoices or custom reports and send them for signature, and route documents for signature based on your group’s specific processes and requirements
- Automatically record and store the signed agreements and the audit trail that capture each step in a contract’s history
- Provide visibility to contracts for the appropriate people within the organization by publishing signature events to the Dynamics Activity Feeds
A Dynamic Session & Chance to Win a Surface:
Closing Deals Faster in the Cloud: changing the game for your company, customers and partners. We will be exploring how a cloud-based eSignature solution removes the “signature road-block” and creates a friction-free process for your customers and a faster time to revenue for your business. We will also be giving away a Surface device to a lucky session attendee. Don’t miss out!
Awesome Product Demos:
Stop by booth #715 to experience first-hand how the integrated solutions from Adobe EchoSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you and your customers sign anywhere and fast.
Join the CONVersation: