Four Time Appexchange Customer Choice Award Winner Rolls Out Latest Version of EchoSign for Salesforce
EchoSign for Salesforce v12 is here! This release continues to support our leadership position as the #1 Electronic Signature application on the salesforce.com Appexchange.
Overall, EchoSign for Salesforce version 12 offers more customization for users and improved administration:
- Users can easily merge data from Salesforce into their EchoSign agreements before sending them out for signatures. Merged data can come from accounts, opportunities and other objects within Salesforce.
- New agreement templates and a “Send to EchoSign” button makes it easier to send agreements based on pre-designed templates. With agreements, users can establish default values and options including email message, recipients, attachments, agreement expiration, security elements and more.
- Sales teams have the choice to include an audit trail and signed agreement PDF in the agreement record or to push the signed agreement or audit trial into a specific Salesforce object.
- Additional customization options for EchoSign agreements, allow teams to create settings at the profile or user level, not just for organizational defaults
- Workflow automation and background actions enable teams to automatically send a document for signature without user intervention.
- Additional global language support for signers who speak Chinese, English (UK), Portuguese, Korean and more.
- An improved administration page offers easy-to-follow setup steps and direct links to customization guidelines and documentation.