Insurance and financial services companies face a number of challenges in today’s fast-paced digital workplace – from rising operational costs, to customers demanding faster turnaround times – these businesses are working hard to identify solutions, as well as opportunities for growth, in a period of transformation.
By taking advantage of digital technology, especially electronic signature solutions, across entire processes, insurance and financial services companies can tackle some of the most predominant challenges that they are facing today.
- Improving customer experience – Customers expect seamless digital experiences that enable them to rapidly complete transactions without interruptions.
- Securing interactions – In this digital age, companies need to meet increased demands around security, privacy protection and compliance requirements across more diverse geographies and businesses than ever before.
- Increasing operating efficiencies – Financial services companies need to cut down on the significant amounts of paper required to accomplish signature-intensive processes across lending, insurance, treasury, account and trade operations.
As a testament to this changing landscape, Progressive is partnering with Adobe to make electronic signature solutions available to its agencies. Adobe will now offer Adobe EchoSign + PDF Pack to Progressive’s more than 35,000 agencies in the US to help them tackle their biggest business challenges, while combining the reliability of Adobe PDF with e-signatures, so agents can close business faster, more easily and securely. It will initially be made available to agencies in Missouri and Illinois and roll out nationwide later this year.
“We’re pleased to be able to work with Adobe as a preferred provider of electronic signature solutions and offer Adobe EchoSign + PDF Pack to our independent agents across the country,” said Dwight Hager, director of distribution for Progressive’s Central Region. “Adobe’s solutions will help provide a powerful platform to reduce operational costs, improve customer experience and save time for our business, agents and customers.”
With Adobe EchoSign, the entire process of getting to a signed agreement is easy. Single or multiple documents can be packaged and sent for signature, removing the hassle of using paper and multiple email attachments. Once the agreement is signed, it’s simple to track, manage and store them securely in Adobe EchoSign and send copies back to all parties.
With Adobe PDF Pack, paper or electronic agreements can be easily converted to secure, reliable Adobe PDF files that can be easily sent for signature via Adobe EchoSign. It can also be used to create PDF documents to share with clients such as letters, brochures, and policy change notifications, to ensure they see exactly what they should see.
Progressive joins other similar services institutions in taking advantage of the benefits of Adobe EchoSign. Take NEC Financial Services and Card Assets as two such examples. Both financial services companies needed to improve efficiencies and cut costs in order to better serve their customers, and decided that the best way to do so was to transition their multi-step, manual application workflow to a more streamlined, automated one by implementing Adobe EchoSign e-signatures.
- Reduced turnaround time for signed agreements from days to as little as minutes.
- Increased business by completing more transactions per month.
- Eliminated virtually all printing and postage costs, reducing operational costs.
- Enabled customers to sign quickly and easily on mobile devices.
If you haven’t used Adobe EchoSign yet, sign up for a trial here.