Last week we shared our eSignature roadmap vision with you and talked about coming mobile support. Hot off the press this week, we’re excited to announce the new Adobe EchoSign for Salesforce Version 14 release that is integrated with Salesforce1, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform unveiled this week at Dreamforce ‘13. Available for testing and deployment now, this release is the first eSignature app that is live on the AppExchange that works on Salesforce1.
This new Adobe EchoSign release lets Salesforce users:
- Drive document and signature workflows from within Salesforce1 from the desktop or on mobile devices;
- Integrate directly with Salesforce Chatter feed via Chatter Actions for greater productivity when obtaining signatures for documents;
- Send and manage agreements globally with full international language support;
- Automate workflows via new administration capabilities for mapping data to and from Salesforce, making it more powerful and easier to use than ever.
Through the Adobe EchoSign mobile application, Saleforce.com users can already sign documents even when the signer is offline and temporarily disconnected from the cloud. Now, the application automatically synchronizes when the user comes back online, stores the signed documents back into the Salesforce1 platform and triggers an associated business process within Salesforce.
Adobe EchoSign is the easiest eSignature solution on the market for all stakeholders involved – from Salesforce administrators who want to customize their business processes, to sales reps sending out agreements, to signers. This new integration with the Saleforce1 platform enables Salesforce customers to be even more productive and close deals faster from anywhere and from any device.
Salesforce users have voted EchoSign #1 on the AppExchange for 5 years running, which is a testament to our true dedication to our customers and to product innovation on the Salesforce platform. No matter where your business takes you, Adobe EchoSign for Salesforce is there to help you close deals faster and streamline your document workflows, saving time, money, and resources. This gives companies the ability to focus on their core competencies of building and selling products and services. There is a lot more in store, as Adobe EchoSign has big plans to push the envelope and lead the way when it comes to the future of electronic signatures and digital documents.
- Mangesh Bhandarkar, director of Product Management at Adobe EchoSign