Thinking Green on World Environment Day
It’s World Environment Day, and that means we’re thinking even more than usual about the green initiatives that drive EchoSign every day.
We like to think that our biggest contribution to conserving energy and reducing waste is our product itself. Our research has shown that by moving to web contracting and electronic signature, a customer can save more than 12,000 sheets of paper, 100 pounds of solid waste, and 1,000 gallons of water every year. Multiply that by thousands of customers and the savings they achieve year after year, and you can see why we think web contracting is the earth-friendly way of the future. Not only does it conserve resources, but it also saves time and money.
But we also work hard to reflect those principles in the way we operate our own business. EchoSign uses 100% NativeEnergy wind-powered renewable energy certificates to offset all power used by our servers and hardware. Our offices are also as green as practical, powered themselves by 20 wind turbines and fully Plantium LEED-Certified.
Check out how some of our customers are using web contracting to go green and save money. You’re bound to find some good ideas.
- Read here how Aetna reduces their carbon footprint with EchoSign.
- Read here how CIGNA saves 1,000,000 sheets of paper a year using EchoSign.
- See here how EchoSign electronic signature is a key element of British Telecom’s paperless initiative.
- See and hear here how EchoSign electronic signature is a key part of the American Lung Association of New England’s “Own your Air” campaign.
- Read here how Time Warner Cable’s customers rave about EchoSign’s “eco-friendliness”.
- VacationRentalPros: “EchoSign is our first green app!“