More Improvements for Edge Reflow
Surprise! Since our release of Preview 7 just over 2 weeks ago, the Reflow team has been hard at work continuing to make improvements. We wanted to share these updates with you right away rather than waiting until Preview 8. Consider these new additions as the finishing touches to Preview 7. You should see this update pop up in your Creative Cloud Desktop Application in 24 hours or you can restart the Creative Cloud Desktop Application to get it immediately.
The Preview 7.1 update includes the following:
– In Preview 7, we introduced a new Starter project when you first launch Reflow. It’s an interactive introduction to Reflow that is an actual responsive Reflow project. Now you’ll get more feedback when you change responsive breakpoints, get links to videos for each of our features, and clarity on where you can find tutorials and give us feedback.
– Bug fixes. The team squashed more bugs like giving button elements editable default box shadows, undos work correctly when border property changes, and more. To see the full list of updates, please read our release notes on the Reflow forum.
Talk with us!
As always, we’d love to hear what you think and how we can make Reflow even better. We’re planning a live Twitter chat on February 5th from 10am-11am PST. Join the conversation by using #reflowchat and talk with the whole Reflow team. Talk to us about anything:
• What features you want in Reflow?
• What do you think of our new features?
• Where are you having problems?
• Plus we want to know your thoughts on responsive design, layout, and more.
If you can’t make our Twitter chat, then keep in touch with us on Twitter and Facebook. We’re also very active on the Reflow Forum, too! Right now we’re curious about what you think about the Photoshop import. Do you ever get stuck? Let us know!