We here at the Adobe Education Technologies blog are in full Holiday swing! To celebrate this season of giving, we wanted to share with you a great Connect Professional resource that Adobe offers to our Connect customers, the Connect Pro Resource Center. This is a web site with a variety of excellent resources for you to get the most from your online class, meeting, presentation, or portal built with Adobe Acrobat Connect.
Read on . . .
Acrobat Connect Professional will stretch your dollar.
First, as we face the many challenges of tighter budgets and shrinking resources, using a web conferencing tool can help you get the most from those dollars. Adobe offers Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional, a Flash-based tool for online collaboration, presentations, and classes that is rapidly becoming a favorite among educators for its flexibility and power. You can learn more about others who are using it at the Acrobat Connect Professional site on Adobe.com.
However, if you are working with Connect Professional, you may want to take your meetings a step further. If so, then we have the site for you. The Connect Professional Resource Center is a web site devoted to helping you to be more successful when using Connect. Among the the things you’ll find:
- A large number of resources (99+)
- A variety to types of materials including downloadable PDFs, HTML Articles, FLVs, and self-running Captivate demos and Presenter Presentations to allow users to learn in the way that makes the most sense to them
- Content that is tailored for users of all levels from Beginners to Power Users that is presented by topic so users can quickly and easily find the right content to meet their needs
- A special new section for rollout tools where administrators and product evangelists can download items such as the newly released Connect Pro Intranet Portal Template Kit or starter PowerPoint decks to train users on how to use Connect Pro via Instructor-led Training, or better yet, via Connect Pro
- The site also includes a tie in to our community site ConnectUsers.com and the recently launched Best Practices User Group
Go ahead, check it out, and consider these resources our gift you. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or just enjoy some well-deserved rest and time with the one’s you love, we here at the Adobe Education Technologies blog wish you the all best!