Our Connect team has been busy adding many great features to Adobe Connect Mobile. Adobe Connect Mobile 1.5 is now a much more complete mobile conferencing tool.
Here are some highlights:
- Add your own upstream broadcast
- Connect Mobile for ios now supports both rear and forward facing cameras
- Meeting “Overview” mode – making the Connect experience much more like the desktop experience
- “Focus View” notifications let you know about off-screen activities (while in Focus View)
- Ability to see and interact with the note pod
- Ability to see and interact with Poll pod
Check out the YouTube Video
Read more at the Adobe Connect Blog
There was some big news today for users of Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro. Adobe has just announced a new mobile version of the popular communication tool, which is used widely in education for virtual classrooms and online meetings. This new mobile version will allow iPhone and iPod Touch users access to the virtual classroom from anywhere.
First previewed at MAX 2009, Connect Pro Mobile version 1.0 is now available for FREE on iTunes. Just go to http://itunes.com/apps/AdobeAcrobatConnectProMobile to download it now.
Connect Pro Mobile was built using a pre-release of the next version of Adobe Flash Pro and was published as a native iPhone application. This is first publicly available Adobe-authored application that uses the Packager for iPhone technology. Because Connect Pro Mobile was created using Flash, Adobe will also be able to use the same code to deliver this application on other mobile devices when AIR for mobile devices becomes available. We anticipate iPad users will be able to take advantage of Connect Pro Mobile as well. For more information on iPad applications with Flash, go to http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplatform/2010/01/building_ipad_apps.html
Key Features of the Application:
- Attend Connect Pro Meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio.
- If your meeting host is using integrated conferencing, you can let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
- See who has joined the meeting, and their role (host, presenter, or attendee)
- View presentations, PDF documents, videos, and screen sharing provided by the meeting organizer. Rotate, pan, and zoom to choose your personal ‘best view’ of shared content
- View webcamera broadcasts from unlimited live camera feeds provided in the meeting
- Participate in chat conversations throughout the meeting.
- Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system: Mac, Windows, Linux, and Solaris. Plus other mobile attendees on iPhone and iPod touch.
To learn more about this application, please view the Connect Pro Mobile overview video.
Connect Pro Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Acrobat Connect Pro account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join on their iPhone or iPod touch, sign up for a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnectpro/trial/
What’s incredibly easy and fun to use so your students and you can share & store your priceless photos on your iPhone with the world? The brand spanking new Photoshop.com application for Apple’s iPhone!