This upcoming event on 20th October is a must for all Adobe Flex developers and members of the Flex community.
Industry experts will share their knowledge through presentations and talks as well as showcasing real world applications leveraging the power of Flex in the enterprise market. Presentations will cover a range of topics and products including Flex, AIR, LCDS and Blaze DS.
A wide range of speakers will talk about their experiences of having developed and deployed enterprise apps. They include:
- Michael Chaize – platform evangelist, Adobe
- Richard Lord – technical architect, BrightTALK
- Graeme Harker – trading system developer, Rule Financial
- Richard Marsh – senior practitioner, Full Fat UK
- Jodie O’Rourke – development lead, IPTV start-up blinkbox.com
- Conrad Winchester – dz015
This is a great opportunity to meet some of the Adobe team, professionals, community leaders and network with Flex developers and designers. For full details of the speaker programme click here and for further information about the event and details of how to register visit the official Flex and the City website.
Hope to see you there….