Next month the Adobe Experience Delivers Tour comes to London. The 17th May will be day jammed packed with a series of talks and discussions from independent industry experts and Adobe senior executives. It will also be an opportunity to hear from Adobe customers and partners on some of the fantastic work being done right now around customer experience management (CEM).
Presentations, discussions and case studies will include:
- Importance of Customer Experience Management - Kevin Cochrane, VP Customer Experience, Adobe
- The new era of Experiences: mobile, social and immersive - Ron Rogowski, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- How digital interactions are impacting customer experiences - Delivered by Sapient
- Consumerisation of IT: key driver in increased customer expectations - Delivered by Logica
- Tomorrow’s Soup: The customer journey - Erik Larson, Senior Director, Customer Experience Product Management, Adobe
- Future of Tablets: Next generation of devices with mobile tablets - Michael Chaize, Platform Evangelist, Adobe
- Customer success of devices being used for multiple platform delivery by a leading asset management firm
Three break out tracks: Web Experience Management; User Experience Applications; and Customer Orientated Processes with 9 compelling customer sessions:
- Strengthening your brand image with a digital platform
- Delivering an improved customer and citizen service through CSR experiences
- Improving collaboration and productivity via online meetings and web conferencing for enhanced employee experiences
For more information on Adobe Experience Delivers Tour and for details on how register visit http://www.adobe-cemevents.com/london/. You can also follow updates on the Adobe Experience Delivers London event on Twitter @AdobeEnterprise and we will of course be tweeting, so do follow #AdobeCEM.