Interested in getting hands on training with Adobe Experience Manager to drive more engaging marketing campaigns? Perhaps you want to know what the latest trends are in the industry and steps you can take to incorporate them into your organization. Or, is it quite simply the fact that you love David Nuescheler’s Top 10 features for Adobe Experience Manager presentation? In any case, it’s that time of the year again: Adobe Summit Time!
With only 4 weeks to go, Adobe Summit — the Digital Marketing Conference — is right around the corner! This year’s Summit, from March 4th-8th, in Salt Lake City, Utah, will feature the largest Web Experience Management track to date with 14 sessions dedicated to Best Practices and Tips & Tricks.
Thought leaders from a large cross-section of enterprises will speak to the most innovative and latest trends they are seeing in content marketing. Product experts will show you first-hand advanced techniques on how to better use Experience Manager with other parts of the Adobe Marketing Cloud to meet strategic business objectives. Attendees will walk away with a comprehensive set of skills and knowledge, not to mention inspiration, to do their jobs more effectively and successfully.
Highlights for this year’s WEM track:
- Speakers from companies such as Dupont, HealthNow, and Activision
- Coca-Cola presenting on its Content 2020 initiative in the Luminary track
- The very popular ‘Adobe Experience Manager Top 10′ – presented by our very own: David Nuescheler and Cedric Huesler
- Scott Liewehr from Digital Clarity Group presenting on: Content Marketing Best Practices
- A WEM meet-up (aka PARTY) plus added fun activities specifically designed for the WEM and Scene7 community, which promise to be a blast. Stay tuned for more details!
- 7 sessions devoted to Best Practices and 7 sessions devoted to Tips and Tricks
- The hottest topics around Mobile, Social, Cloud, DAM, Commerce, and more
- Ski day at the Canyons Resort in Park City on Friday March 8th!
- Rock out to the three-time Grammy Award winners, The Black Keys!
Luminaries, including Adam Bain from Twitter and John Batelle of Federated Media Publishing, will share their unique insights and perspectives on the digital marketing industry. And, you won’t want to miss keynotes from renowned skydiver and BASE jumper Felix Baumgartner, or Sal Khan, founder of the Khan Academy and one of Time magazine’s top 100 most influential people in the world in 2012.
Don’t miss out on the largest digital marketing and Web Experience Management event of the year! Reserve your spot today! Use this promo code ASM2013 when registering and save $200.
AEM Product Marketer