With less than a week to go, we’re getting really excited about our next Adobe developer event. What can you expect from the Connect Web Experience conference in Basel next week? Aside from great conversations with AEM users, developers, and Adobe engineers, there’ll be some great presentations too.
We’ve got talks from right across the AEM ecosystem, but here’s just a few of the Adobe sessions described in recent blog posts:
- Francois Le Droff and Nicolas Peltier will be delivering a Chef Master Class, explaining how you can automate your AEM deployments.
- Adam Pazik and Mike Tilburg will share the secrets of Adobe’s AEM Managed Services, such as how to optimise AEM operations for a cloud-hosted solution.
We also have a mobile trifecta, where we’ll dive even deeper into mobile concepts introduced at previous events:
- Anthony Rumsey will explain how to use AEM content in your native applications
- Bruce Lefebvre will dig into the guts of AEM apps, explaining how mobile apps are made and managed in AEM
- John Fait will deconstruct AEM’s Digital Publishing Suite integration and explain content sync, multi-site management and more
And finally, Bertrand’s keynote is a plea for simplicity. Is AEM rocket science or as easy as riding a bike? Bertrand will explain the value of simplicity with some tales from the trenches.
You can expect plenty of live coding demos, lots of hands-on experience, and a relaxed atmosphere where the focus is on increasing your AEM know-how. Tickets are going fast, so don’t miss out: register now.