Posts in Category "jQuery"
The jQuery Mobile theme Skinning feature in Fireworks includes a template with default sprite images and a set of swatches. This extension lets you modify default sprites and swatches in the template. You can create additional swatches by duplicating an existing page and customizing it. The swatch name is inherited from the page name in the exported CSS.Share on Facebook
This blog is the first in series of five blogs dedicated to “jQuery Mobile Theme Skinning”, a new feature in Fireworks CS5 that is part of the CSS3 Mobile Pack extension.
- Introduction to jQuery Mobile Theme Skinning extension and jQuery Mobile framework
- Creating a new jQuery template
- Previewing the jQuery Mobile design
- Exporting the design to CSS
- Creating a jQuery Mobile webpage in Dreamweaver and using the exported CSS file in the new web page
jQuery Mobile Theme Skinning
The jQuery mobile theme skinning is part of the CSS3 Mobile Pack extension for Fireworks. This extension enables you to create or update the theme of a jQuery Mobile website using Fireworks.
In Fireworks, a template with all the modifiable design aspects for jQuery Mobile is provided. After modifying the themes present in the template, you can preview the look and feel of the themes using an in-app preview or a browser, and export the corresponding CSS code along with the sprite assets.Share on Facebook