ILOG, an IBM company, recently announced an enhanced set of advanced data visualization components for Adobe AIR and Flex known as ILOG Elixir 2.0. When I first had the opportunity to see these components in action back in Milan at MAX last year, I was stunned by the richness, flexibility and performance of these components.
In addition to offering a 60 day trial period, the team at ILOG has made interactive examples available. Whether you are building an enterprise dashboard or Tufte inspired data visualization for your analytics tool, these data visualizations components are bound to save you a great deal of time. The components are available for purchase through the ILOG website.
The set of data visualization components include:
- 3D Charts (demo | video)
- Gauges and Dials (demo | video)
- Map Displays (demo | video)
- Gantt Resource Chart (demo | video)
- Gantt Task Charts (demo | video)
- Organization Charts (demo | video)
- Treemap Chart (demo | video)
- Heat Maps (demo | video)
- OLAP and Pivot Charts (demo | video)
- Calendar Displays (demo | video)
- Radar Charts
3D Charts component.
- ILOG Elixir Advanced Data Visualization Components for Adobe AIR and Flex
- Chirstophe Jolif’s MAX Video Presentation on ILOG Elixir
- ILOG Elixir 2.0 Blog Announcement