Fox Releases “Simpsons Unleashed” Application Powered by Adobe AIR

The Simpsons Unleashed is a new desktop AIR app that allows you to play pranks on your friends using characters from "The Simpsons" television show. In addition to pranking your friends, Homer will also wander out onto your desktop to heckle you from time to time. This is an excellent example of how to create a unique, engaging AIR application that integrates with services from social networks like Facebook. Download it now and check it out for yourself. .

9 Responses to Fox Releases “Simpsons Unleashed” Application Powered by Adobe AIR

1. TwFlash says:

I didn’t installed it.
    An app who ask authorization for publishing news, facts, without my control on my facebook page is NOT a good app.

2. HomerJay says:

Great fun app. Need more people playing. Makes studying a little less boring with Homer on your desktop and the occasional on-screen nuclear fallout.

ADD ME for this app! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000971001309

3. Will says:

Really shows off what is capable. Nice application.

4. Dave says:

Installed it – didn’t like the access it wanted to FB, uninstalled it and now it’s fouled up my computer lock/screensaver function on my Vista laptop. This is not ready for prime time if you can’t get a clean uninstall from it.

5. abdi says:

the simpsons <3

6. Richard says:

interesting, want to use it
    but keep getting errors trying to connect it to facebook
    now i cant do anything with it
    shame…

7. loic says:

This program is very shity : it is impossible to cleanly uninstall it, and I can’t even use it because I ave no facebook !

8. kylepoulin says:

ummmmmm……. i have a question I have tryed downloading the simpsons unleashed like literally 20 times and it would say installing and than a thing would come up and say would you like this adobe download to make changes to your computer and i would click yes and than the installing bar would restart and it wouldn’t continue I realy want this on my computer may you please help me

9. kylepoulin says:

Like it would even ask me were to install it

and every thing